1. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck announced they'll no longer be moving forward with their divorce. Affleck has reportedly not moved out of the family's primary residence as planned. The announcement comes nearly two years after the actos decided to separate. "Their relationship is very fliud and nothing has really changed," a source explained. "They have been working at their relationship for the past few years."
Others reveal that Garner is calling off the divorce in an effort to make things right with Affleck. Sources say this is not accurate, but rather the couple is co-parenting and focusing on their kids. (E! News)
2. Senator Tim Kaine's son Linwood Michael Kaine was one of six arrested for protesting a rally in support of President Trump in Minnesota. No charges were filed. (Fox News)
3. North West and Penelope Disick can't get enough of their new cousin, Dream. Rob Kardashian shared an adorable photo of the three with the caption "Cousin love." (Us Weekly)
4. A 42-year-old has been charged with 900 child sex offenses after he was accused of pretending to be Justin Bieber. The Austrailian man was reportedly trying to solicit online photographs from children. (NYT)
5. America Ferrera and Katy Perry will be honored for their work for the LGBT community. The two stars will received their respective awards at the Human Rights Campaign 2017 Los Angeles Gala Dinner later this month. (E! News)
6. Hillary Clinton gave an empowering speech at the Girls Inc. luncheon on Tuesday, in honor of International Womens Day. Hear what she had to say below: